Low power 5.0 TPI

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed Nov 15 02:08:05 GMT 2000

Bruce, Bob--and the rest,
Got this sucker solved--used an ABTR, changed the fuel tables for
a 5.0L (and a few other things)--and now she pulls strong through 6K .
It's still a 32 mask code--but there's obviously something different in
the code...gonna have to go through the hacks...but nothing really stands
out as a big difference as yet. Thought I'd keep ya'll up to speed on this.
Lyndon.