165 to 730 Harness - Final Info

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Wed Nov 15 06:54:50 GMT 2000

Dan Townsend wrote:

> (200) 12089660-L

Dan, these are the female terminals that push into the plastic
housing (ie. "the connector) - Yes?

I just got two samples from Pioneer/Packard and they are part
numbers:

>   >   Part #    Cable Range (mm 2)   Material Plating
>   >   12146448  1.0-0.80             Copper Nickel Alloy Tin
>   >   12146447  0.50-0.35            Copper Nickel Alloy Tin

I'm trying to work out if your part number 12089660-L is really
the same part. Also, I've seen part number 12089649 that has
been used for a similar application.

Anyone have any ideas on these different part numbers?

TIA, Peter.