10 LED O2 monitor

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus at exeloncorp.com
Wed Nov 15 15:48:26 GMT 2000

Engineer Dad to young son :

Simpson 260 meters built this great nation son, never forget that, sure they
loaded the circuit down
some, but they were just as accurate as the Digital's just cause it's got
numbers don't mean it's more accurate.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.