Question about...

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Thu Nov 16 17:45:53 GMT 2000

Bob,

I am running a CompCams Xtreme hydraulic roller.  I pulled the following
specs off of Comps Site.  HOWEVER, I had this cam custom ground on a 112LSA
(before comp offered that as a standard grind) and I am running the cam
with 1.6 rollers as compared to the 1.5 ratings.  The specs below are for
the 110 LSA version.  They didn't have the specs on the 112 version up yet

PART # 08-422-8
GRIND NUMBER: CS XR270HR-10
ENGINE: CHEVY SM BLK 305-350
	                 INTAKE   EXHAUST