Question about...

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Thu Nov 16 21:21:12 GMT 2000

>Notice what ya did?.
>And it's by no means, just you.

Dang nabbit.  Yes.  I see.

>Was thinking about things,  maybe I'm wrong here in how I do it, but
>I write answer to the collective, rather then just an individual, since
> the list has several hundred people on it.

Probably the safest approach.  Thought the answer -was- directed toward
me (and, that would be AOK with me too).  Would take a lot for me to take
something personal *in a negative way*.

>Like I've said I won't try to tune your car over the phone, just can't
>be done, but I can tell you the theory of how to tune, and generally
>where what begins good and bad.

Agree 100%

>Considering an engine as being expendable is just something that I wouldn't
>consider as anything common on the list.

Not that common just about anyhwere but sponsored racing and rich people
:-)  I ain't either one.  The car just isn't my daily driver :-)

I still like my new forced propane 85,000 BTU Heater!!!

Tim