Injector help...

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Fri Nov 17 04:25:52 GMT 2000

I have some SVO injectors I got almost a year ago and curious what they are.
Ford was real curious how I got them...  I told them I was ordering 24# and
they said these were 30#'s but I dunno the car seemed to really fall on it's
face with them in.  Before I try them again, but this time with a new
constant.  I need to know what size they really are.

Dark Blue top. 9F593 on one side which is normal but F7PU-A4A on the other
side.  Also a little 672 in the corner.

Thanks,
Dan