Question about...

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Fri Nov 17 13:53:39 GMT 2000

Damn Dave.  That's some serious clutter ;-)
But, be glad that you HAVE a garage with an OK floor.  I don't.  I am borrowing
a port in my buddy's garage.  I wish I had a digital camera to take a pic.
 Just picture floors where the concrete has big pebbles in it and is all
uneven.  Then, picture stonedust everywhere.  Definitely one of the worst
garages that I have ever been in in my entire life.  But, its better than
no garage.

Tim