Question about WOT table in $8D bin

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Fri Nov 17 21:04:37 GMT 2000

EdmOnd,

The stock curves do NOT suck.  I ran 12.5's at 108mph with the stock fuel
curves and a fully upgraded TPI intake (heads, cam, converter).  I only
changed the fuel curves when I switched to the MiniRam due to the fact that
the VEs were seriously off with the addition of the MiniRam.  As Bruce pointed
out ... the point here is to not be misleading.  If you want to view my
fuel curves ... fine.  But, I can pretty much guarantee you that you'll
dial in your calibration quicker when working from the stock fuel curve
as compared to my fuel curve.  Also - your point about the ZZ4 chip is not
relevant ... we are only talking about VEs here.  Not the implementation
of the entire chip's parameters.

Tim