PROM Size on a 165

Michael Davis davis at mail.eecis.udel.edu
Fri Nov 17 21:08:45 GMT 2000

In message <3A1599C0.A488EC3B at earthlink.net>,Gabe writes:
>What are everyone's favorite hex editors for this sort of thing?
>
>Gabe
>
>Bruce Plecan wrote:
>
>> Least now you'll know where to look.
>> Yes, some of this stuff seems fine, but then goes buggy, reason, UNK.
>> Sometimes just easier to do what is known to work
>> Bruce

Any good EE (did I just say that ?  8-) will know that an unconnected Input
will float high 99% of the time, but I wouldn't want to be driving my car when
that other 1% occurs unless I've doubled the image...

As for image doubling, I revert to DOS-Weenie mode and run:

	copy /b image.bin + image.bin dblimage.bin

[UNIX rules!!, I will go wash my hands of this vile DOS dirt now...]

mike