Is this the right place?

Jake Kooser jake_k at attglobal.net
Sun Nov 19 04:58:05 GMT 2000

Hi all,

I have a 1985 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 4X4 with a 400 CI engine.  I am getting
a complete TBI system from my neighbor who had it on a 1989 Chevy Van.  I
haven't started the conversion yet, but I've been doing my homework on the
DIY pages.  I have lots of basic questions, and when I started getting mail
from the list, it's all about programming the EEPROMS.  Is this just the
advanced class, or can I ask basics here too?  Thanks,

Jake Kooser