Any message packrats out there?

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus at exeloncorp.com
Tue Nov 21 14:01:51 GMT 2000

I could not believe that one of the most important contributors and
influential people of the 21 century was booted off the list
I'm thinking Al Gore has something to do with this ! A full scale
investigation is underway.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.