OBDI and OBDII Scanners?

Rex Weatherford rexweatherford at home.com
Tue Nov 21 15:09:58 GMT 2000

Are there any programs or stand alone scanners out there that can log sensor
readings (like Diacom does) that can do this for both OBDI and OBDII
systems?

I have both systems (OBD I and II) with my personal vehicles and would like
to be able to do the OBDII work when my extended warrantee runs out.

I have looked over the Diacom information but saw no mention of OBDII
capability.  I'll ask them soon, but though I would try to get some feedback
from the experts....  (that's all you guys, little ones too)

Even if you can't log the information (which I really like) I would accept
being able to just read the sensor information...  I'd like to also be able
to know what the error codes stored in the OBD II and ABS systems are...

I'm mainly interested in GM cars, but others would be a plus...

Thanks!

Rex