Contribution to GMECM (AFR Modifier.exe)

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:36:26 GMT 2000

Guys,

Thanks for the great words!

I'm in the process of adding both the $6E and $32 files to this project.
 I am also cleaning up the code to put it into a more professional arrangement
(with classes and such).  I should have a new version by early next week.

Also - I have been thinking of changing this over to a MDI application that
would do much more than just the AFR stuff.  Basically - "a BIN tool" chest
if you will.  I suck at electrical engineering (the DIY EGOR plans look
like Latin or German to me ... I don't understand either).  I suck at mechanical
engineering (what the heck is that anyway?).  So, I might as well contribute
with what I know ... and that is Visual Basic since I do that for a living.
 If there are any tools out there that someone would like to see just let
me know.  Anything I write will always be totally free.  You can take that
to the bank.

Tim