AFR Modifier ... bugs reported

Dave Zug. dzug at delanet.com
Wed Nov 22 20:48:02 GMT 2000

Tim (and others just FYDIYI)... Heres the calc part of A VB Checksum
routine... No cracks about the speed deficiency... its designed to stand
alone. Its useless for me to make a baby app that just does this (remember I
posted if anyone HAD made one a bit ago?).. Tim's will do it all in one.

Go man..

CkBytes = 0
Filesize = 32768
For Position = 9 To (Filesize - 9)