Fwd: ECM for sale...

D. Barry Stubbs z24man at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 23 01:13:49 GMT 2000

Received from the quadfourm list:

-------- Original Message --------
From: Aaron Choate <choate at satcom.whit.org>

Since the ECM that I got at the junkyard didn't help the GTZ's problem,
I'll be taking it back, but first I thought I would offer it to someone
on the list.

It's out of a 91 Grand AM LE, LO engine with Auto tranny.

Service # is 01228707 - The car had 65k on it and the ECM looks BRAND
new.

It cost me $20...so I'll sell it for that plus shipping - you have till
friday morning to grab it if someone wants it :)