eprom for 747

Mathieu Blais fireb76 at videotron.ca
Fri Nov 24 00:13:07 GMT 2000

Hi all,

    I'm real new here, and I have two small and easy questions. First, if I
want to buy some extra eprom to write on for a 747 ecm, what would be the
size of it ( i guess pins and kb wise), I mean model maybe.

    and for the other one, well I tried to use the winbin program, where it
ask for both a .ecu and .bin file to start, i tried several combination of
747 files, but without any sucess. Anyone can help me out.  I also tried
different programs, but the only thing that seem that can be edited are the
fuel and timing related tables.  But how then I can change some other basic
specs, like rear end ratio, automatic -> manual, ... or is it even possible,
or would it make a difference.  The problem is that I can't seem to find a
bin for a 305 tbi manual trans K1500 pickup.  Could I use a file for a 5.7L
and adjust the fuel and timing to a 5.0L?

    Math Blais
    fireb76 at videotron.ca