eprom for 747

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Fri Nov 24 06:16:57 GMT 2000

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> > First, if I
> > want to buy some extra eprom to write on for a 747 ecm, what would be the
> > size of it ( i guess pins and kb wise), I mean model maybe.
>
> 2732As, are what you want.

Any of 2732, 2732A, 2732B, 27C32, 27C32A, and so on.  If you can't get
"industrial" temperature grade parts, then try to get CMOS chips - in
other words, the 27C* versions.  As for speed, 250 ns is plenty good
enough.  450 ns is even fast enough ina pinch, though I wouldn't want to
rely on a commercial temperature grade 450 ns NMOS EPROM.

Check what your PROM programmer can handle before getting chips.