$32 - '165 ecu file ?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun Nov 26 21:40:11 GMT 2000

There was a Shelby supercharged Vette in the shop at one time.  It had
the same scheme, auxilliary fuel adder plus water or alky injection.
Running the car without water in the tank was really bad, lotsa
knock.  I intended to copy the prom, but it was stock.  The whole
thing was rather disappointing from a technical standpoint, IMO.
Kinda like adding a cheater nitrous system to a rented Neon and using
the washer pump to supply additional fuel.

Shannen

Romans, Mark wrote:

> Lyndon:  I purchased an ABTZ original new from GM.
> 87 Callaway Export Man trans.  PN 16074820.  You need to
> do a file compare to see what's different than say an ABTR.
> You will be surprised to see how little is different.  Callaway used
> an aux fueler to to supply the engine with additional fuel when under
> boost.
<snip>