Ecm role expanding?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 27 19:07:13 GMT 2000

??.
You mean you haven't seen the rain dropplet sensing technology for
Windsheild wipers?
then in the great north they have to by law run with the head lights on when
the wipers are on.  So now, there are even fewer distractions for cell
phoners.

Bruce
http://www.gnttype.org/carofthemonth/current/comdetails.html

I was browsing thru Phillips site and drifted in here:
http://www-us.semiconductors.philips.com/news/content/file_624.html
This probably is not new to some, but I thought it interesting. I don't
really think the ECM will be taking over control of the headlights but its
fun to think that some genius executive prolly suggested it.