Auto Power Environment

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus at exeloncorp.com
Mon Nov 27 21:00:21 GMT 2000

>From what I've read 42 volts was the highest voltage allowed by certain
safety agencies, 56 volts was considered but exceeded safety guidelines,
(read shock hazard)  Car companies are looking at power levels in the 5 to
10KW range and higher,
any way to keep the current as low as possible was considered.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.