Ecm role expanding?

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Tue Nov 28 15:32:02 GMT 2000

> From: Len Sabatine [mailto:sabatine at epix.net]
> Subject: Re: Ecm role expanding?
>
>          I stick with my statement ,  Many folks should not
> be driving a
> motor vehicle . They are not focusing
>          on operating the vehicle while using cell phones ,
> hair dryers +
> other devices .

This is exactly why I want ABS.  If I'm on a track, I'm fairly confident
that the guys in front of me won't pull too many bonehead moves, and
therefore I can avoid panic stops.  On the street, people do dumb stuff, and
they don't always do it when I've got ideal conditions for a maximum-g stop.

I think that everyone needs to hop on a motorcycle to truely understand how
stupid drivers can be.  I'm a big fan of ABS on motorcycles, too, but it's
shunned by many "hardcore" riders.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.novagate.com/~bryante