Distributorless ignition (I'm new around here)

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Tue Nov 28 19:01:56 GMT 2000

I think there's only the Corvette ZR-1 which isn't in production
anymore.  Not likely to find them in junkyards either.  There are lots
of GM parts counters with an internet presence, you might check with one
on what the module and pickup wheel would cost.

http://www.paceparts.com/default.htm
http://www.scoggindickey.com/
http://www.worldparts.com/lambertbuick/
http://www.corvettesalvage.com/
http://www.superchevyperformance.com/super.shtml
http://www.spoperformanceparts.com/common/home.htm

these are some that I happened to have bookmarked

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com