Winbin problems

Mathieu Blais fireb76 at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 29 03:25:04 GMT 2000

ok, I seem to have a lot of problems trying to load any of the 747 bins with
different ecus files I was able to find on around.  The most important bin I
need to get to work on would be the arpc7509, which I only know that it for
a 5.0L manual.  If anyone would have a bin for a 747 around 89 5.0L manual,
4x4 and with TBI.  Well any manual 5.0L bin would be really appreciated.
And then a nice and working ecu would also be really appreciated, and is
even more important than a bin at this point.  I really don't know why it
give me errors when the ecu and bin is entered, because they should match?
By the way, you can send me the files attached to a message directly to my
email.

maybe one other question, if I got a 747 from a 4.3L that I would like to
use on a 5.0L, could I just burn a eprom that would be for a 5.0L, would
that solve the problem or will the there be a problem anyway? Since it's a
TBI, if I just put some extra fuel and maybe adjust the timming curve a bit,
maybe it would be correct?

    Math B
    fireb76 at videotron.ca