Transez. was:New bin...

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Wed Nov 29 15:24:33 GMT 2000

Sorry, was going through old stuff and found this.  Says below that the 2
numbers in a transmission ID (e.g 4L60) is the rating in Nm.  So, 60 would
be about 44 ft-lbs.  I know my 350 puts out a tad more than that.  Is the
rating actually multiplied by 10?  Seems logical and about what I would
expect a 4L60 to handle, 440ft-lbs max.  Is this right?

Steve