Need a 7165 ECM

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Thu Nov 30 20:45:56 GMT 2000

Is the 'vette 165 different than any other '165? (Other than the mem-cal
of course :)

If they're all the same, I have a couple extras.  Do you want to buy,
borrow, or trade for it?

This may be common knowledge, but 4-cylinder S-trucks use the 165 ECM as
well, and people always seem to be parting out S-trucks with blown motors.
Probably the cheapest way to get that particular ECM.