Spark advance tuning made simple and quick?

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Mon Oct 2 03:59:08 GMT 2000

You try explaining what driving a GN/T is like to someone, it can't be
described.  Then you take a ride in an 11 sec jobbie and you realize YOU had
no idea what it was like.

What makes it go so much gooder?  "FM" technology I used to say.   "Freakin
Magic" (paraphrased) ;-)

oops, this aint the GN list.