PCV valve for TPI

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 03:25:38 GMT 2000

I am having a problem getting my idle speed to drop low enough to approach
the desired idle RPM as shown on my scantool. The IAC motor shows 0, and I
have a 4000 ppm speed sensor hooked up and it appears to be accurate. The
only way I can get the idle speed to drop from 900 to 700 RPM where I want it
is to pinch off the PCV valve line. Are the TPI PCV valves anything special?
Are they smaller orifices that won't let as much air through? Thanks.