Injector followup

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Mon Oct 2 04:15:57 GMT 2000

SVO's are ever so slightly shorter than stock TPI injectors.  They seal just
fine though.  I have SVO 24# on my 87 GTA with TPI.  Why do you say they are
vertically challenged?  On mustangs I think they are straight up and down
and on TPI they are angled slightly and work in both applications.

Dan - Just another dummy on the thirdgen list :-)