Modifying VE Tables

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:04:30 GMT 2000

As stated, if the BLs are low then you are rich.  This means that you must
*lower* the VE points in that area (kpa vs RPM).  Lowering VE lowers the
amount of fuel at that kpa and RPM.  If you think about it .. it makes a
lot of sense.  A lower volumetric efficiency means that the engine isn't
as efficient at being the air pump that it truly is.  Less air means you
need less fuel.

Tim