Ho ho ho Bin library

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 3 03:33:24 GMT 2000

OK, then start one,
see how easy that is.

When you make the decision to do it, you can set the rules on how you want
to do something.
Wanna learn about bins, and calibrations?.
Get an editor, and stare are a few, see what the revisions do.
Stuff from Oz is interesting, they use the same masks for some different no.
cylinder applications.
Remember 808.
Understanding the code is like rocket science for some of us, and tuning is
/ can be in large experimentation.
Haven't seen any dumb questions, but seen alot repeated, and reading the
archives is again a fast way to even get to where need to be.
Bruce