Ho ho ho Bin library

Gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 3 02:44:26 GMT 2000

I totally agree, I don't mind learning myself, but find unnecessary suffering &
hardship, well, unnecessary.....

There have been plenty of times (and will be plenty of times), while trying to
get my cal right that a helpful hint would be very, helpful :)

Maybe even keep me from searching for hours thru the archives or asking a stupid
question to the group.  I learn very well by example.

Gabe