Long, and related to EFI ( was Re: PCV valve for TPI)

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Wed Oct 4 04:57:23 GMT 2000

Your throttle stop screw is set too far out, or you have vacuum leaks in the
plenum. Try to think of the last few things you 'changed' in the intake
system.
If closing the throttle stop screw fixes it, do not stop there.. fix the
plenum leaks if they are there. Dont use leaks as minimum air.

Chill out everybody.. or try anyway.  What would rodney king say.

Is the future of man to really destroy himself?

It is recognized that certain words said in anger will carry effects.
everyone keeps his own blacklist, some are just empty. My brain is too full
of other stuff to keep one and I need the space.

Blacklist subcomittee reconvenes at 2300 zulu, the usual place. ;-P
(kidding!)

> WEG1192 at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > I am having a problem getting my idle speed to drop low enough to
approach
> > the desired idle RPM as shown on my scantool. The IAC motor shows 0, and
> > have a 4000 ppm speed sensor hooked up and it appears to be accurate.
The