749 conversion

Phil Rickard vettebuilder at skyenet.net
Wed Oct 4 13:17:50 GMT 2000

<<I once drove it a mile in 4th gear ON THE STARTER to get fuel. >>

LOL! heh, heh, heh, heh......statements like this keep me coming back....funny stuff!
I love to hear of those "not so proud moments in my automotive career" stories. I won't even mention
the time when I forgot to re-install my rear diff. cover on my old truck, after changing the
lube.....and not remembering about it until the gears started singing me a song about two miles down
the road! Needless to say, that old truck is just a melted memory today. Sorry....off topic.....I
wet my pants from laughing so hard! Couldn't resist.

Regards....

Phil Rickard- Engine builder/Tuner, Les Stanford-Pirate Racing Corvette C5R......Formerly with
L.P.E.
vettebuilder at skyenet.net