749 conversion

chetwagner at uswest.net chetwagner at uswest.net
Wed Oct 4 18:43:24 GMT 2000

Due to the demand of others on the list, sometime in the near future
I will probably put together a write-up on the conversion and have it
available to all who want to have a good laugh.  Two problems
though, one that can be dealt with over time.  My first problem is that
of what is normally called COLLEGE.  Takes up most of my time just
trying to make sense of the data for Social Statistics let alone the
other three classes.  This shouldn't be too much of a problem, just
will take a while to get anything written up.  The other problem, if you
consider it a problem, is I don't have a digital camera to take any
pictures.  If anyone has one they would lone for a while (yea, right)
then I could include some pictures for those visual learners.  Like is
wrote earlier, time is the main problem right now.

Also, if anyone would like to see the ecu file I put together for my
project, let me know and I will clean it up and put it on incoming for
your delight.