SHORT, and related to EFI ( was Re: PCV valve for TPI)

Craig Marcho not_valid_email at airmail.net
Wed Oct 4 19:04:11 GMT 2000

>   You sell something, and then can't support it, and then send the guy
over
> to me knowing that I try to help about everyone I can with EFI problems...
>   Now, for $5000 that wouldn't be a problem with me, just I don't charge
for
> what I do.  So I'm your tech support for free while you make money off of
my
> sweat?.

Can I put up a website selling efi stuff and just add an email link for my
tech support directly to gmecm at diy-efi.org? Bruce, I'll need your home phone
number as well, please, in case people want to call tech support. Maybe if
you're not there, you can have it forwarded to the little guys...

(This is a joke. I'm trying to be funny.)

Craig M.