EFI Pow Wow, Wow

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Wed Oct 4 22:23:00 GMT 2000

-> Well, had an interesting flight to Miami, and the little guys are
-> safely back now.
-> Trouble now is there was a letter from US Gummit from Dept of Indian
-> Affairs, gads sounds threatening again

 Uh-oh.  You know the US is still officially at war with the Seminoles,
don't you?  They're the only tribe that never signed a peace treaty.
The little guys may have touched off a major incident.

 Keep an eye out for strange vans parked near the house; the FBI is the
law on the reservations.  If you see them moving in the big loud
speakers and the tanks, save your files, shut down, and run like hell!

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us=========================================
== sometimes the light's all shinin' on me / other times I can barely ==
== see / lately it occurs to me / what a long, strange trip it's been ==