CSH-HQ

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Sat Oct 7 13:26:02 GMT 2000

Man! I hope Bruce is ok. I hope we didn't get him too excited last
weekend. He kinda freaked the first time I hammered my car with him in
the right seat. He was mumbling something about the little guys wanting
to swap some parts with me.. :)

Dave Zug wrote:

> Cool.
>
> Get some rest man. Thanks for the note - everyone sends well wishes.

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral