CSH-HQ What happened

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Oct 7 16:08:32 GMT 2000

Whats happened is something started growing in my last biopsy (9/7).   When
they saw it they immediately wanted to start treating, hence the air
ambulance.  With not much of an immune system, any thing can go critical
within hours, so they wanted skilled care accessible.
   I have Blastomyosis.
It's a fungus growing in my lungs that they trying to treat with an Oral
med., thou they did install IV fixtures so that if anything goes wrong, or
they do go to IVs, I've got the plumbing.  just for grins they hit me with
an IV of 4 grams of Magnesuin.  I think just to make sure I didn't wonder
off to far.
  Anyway, I can  as of today leave the room, so went forra walk outside
So, in 4 days to 6 weeks, I'll be home again, just gotta see how the ol bod
tolerates this new stuff.
Bruce
  About the time I think I know what a strong med is they find something
new......