Nother thought

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Oct 8 17:16:01 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <timsiford at hushmail.com>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: Nother thought

> >save the throttlebody money, the liwer intake money,
> >the hardened pushrod money, the guideplate money,
> > the fuel pump money, the MAP conversion money ;-)
>
> Wow chief ... that's a lot of money.  What are you doing with it all ;-)

More trips to the track - R/T down to 540  ;-)

> >street performance drops off slightly.
>
> ??  Try telling my car that :-)

Drops off at low RPM's specifically... Exhaust noise, that annoying high
stall convertor thru town... "performance" really including 'manners'.
Lingenfelter says an important consideration is the car's intended use. It's
okay to be a little slower for 3 hours on friday if its your daily driver
(excuses territory now ;-)

> >(I'm doing my 92 MAP Z28 convertible up
> >with a 6 speed this winter.. then the sky's the
> >limit for the year after ;-)
>
> Very cool.  Ever think about the Fast Burn heads in conjunction with the
> new Ram Jet intake?  You can buy both the heads and the intake separately.
>  Seems like a great way to get similar results as compared to an AFR
MiniRammed
> motor.

I looked at that..the truck 383 lower looks good to me to put the bulk of
the funds into.. I like TPI alot.

<sn>