SHORT, and related to EFI ( was Re: PCV valve for TPI)

Scott Pearson camarors_ss at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 04:09:17 GMT 2000

Let's just hope that the few bad apples using this
list for tech support don't ruin it for some of us new
guys that are just trying to learn this for our own
enjoyment. I will say for one that I am VERY thankful
for the help that all of you, especially those at the
Pow Wow, have given me to get started on these
systems.

Scott Pearson