New setup....need some help!

Kevin R KEReyn at gte.net
Mon Oct 9 23:05:13 GMT 2000

 I think you got my post mixed up with the person who origionally posted.
I'm not having problems with mine, but saw the responce to his question and
was curious if there was something that let the ECM know what range of cells
idle is at.
Anytime I see something I wasn't aware of even if I'm not working on it
right then I like to learn about it and file it away for future use.

Kevin R