749 conversion......Attn: Tom Sharpe

Phil Rickard vettebuilder at skyenet.net
Tue Oct 10 03:20:18 GMT 2000

Hello Tom,
       I'll make this quick due to off-topic nature.....could not mail you directly due to your lack
of personal e-mail address given. My father is into Sand Drag Racing as well and has a very similar
driveline setup. Would you mind e-mailing me your addy so I can ask a couple of questions? Thanks.

Regards....

Phil Rickard-
Engine builder/tuner, Pirate Racing 1999 Corvette C5-R
...............formerly with L.P.E.
vettebuilder at skyenet.net

.