Help- Idle is driving me NUTS!

Reid Bishop rbish at ibm.net
Wed Oct 11 03:04:49 GMT 2000

ECMnut at aol.com says:

>> Grump has some good points..  Also, make sure the timing table
>> is pretty flat where it is now idling, which is prolly to the right of
>> where it was idling with the stock cam...

So pull some timing out is what you are saying?  Being at 6300 feet I
reasoned I needed more timing.. but I'll see if that makes a diff.

I do suspect I have a small exhaust leak on the passenger side where the
manifold meets the Y-Pipe.(O2 is on drivers side however).  My O2 is pretty
much in the stock location- which is in the downtube just below the exhaust
manifold.  I am not using headers... just stock manifolds.