FW: Help- Idle is driving me NUTS!

Reid Bishop rbish at ibm.net
Wed Oct 11 03:14:27 GMT 2000

>> I scoffed at the idea at first, but after I put a cam in my 4.3 mpfi
turbo,
>> and the BLMs were below 100, I trimmed the "closed throttle VE" tables
>> until blm was close to 128, then becuse the idle still sucked, I maxed
>> out the C/L enable temp, so it is always in open loop.

I considered this, but I don't have this option with the 7747 or the 8062
calibrations.  I see no way to crank up the C/L enable temp.  The 7747 seems
to give me some more options under ECM Constants, but not quite what I was
looking for.  Honestly, this 4.3 runs MUCH better with the 8062 ECM than it
does with the 7747.  Unfortunately, my WinTuner definition file has nowhere
near the options, especially for ECM constants.