FW: Help- Idle is driving me NUTS!

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 00:52:11 GMT 2000

I scoffed at the idea at first, but after I put a cam in my 4.3 mpfi turbo,
and the BLMs were below 100, I trimmed the "closed throttle VE" tables
 until blm was close to 128, then becuse the idle still sucked, I maxed
out the C/L enable temp, so it is always in open loop.
 I use the o2 sensor to tune, but I shut off the ECM based corrections
 for the sake of a smooth idle with MAP & a slight cam.  I know it's a
cop-out, but it works.
HTHs
Mike V