Newbie help

Andrew McRory amacc at iron-bridge.net
Fri Oct 13 01:20:17 GMT 2000

Dear group,

I am just getting into this diy_efi thing and want to convert my 1972 GMC
Jimmy yesterday!! For all my enthusiasm I feel my biggest stumbling block
to a successful conversion is my lack of familiarity with GM engine
management systems produced over the years. So far I think I want to find
a TPI setup but I'm not sure what year to try and find first or what parts
can be mixed and matched.

Anyone have a link to a web site that explains the pros and cons of the
various system or any recommendations for a good book on the subject?

PS: If this is covered somewhere that should've been obvious to me I
missed it! My apologies...

Best Regards,

Andrew McRory - President/CTO        amacc at iron-bridge.net *****************
The PC Doctor, Inc.                  www.pcdr.com            850-575-7213 **
Iron Bridge Communications, Inc.     www.iron-bridge.net     850-575-0779 **
Contributed RPMS for RedHat and Caldera   ftp://ftp.iron-bridge.net/pub   **