730 Pump Shot

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 13:55:45 GMT 2000

It could be the reason, but in my case I don't have a vacuum regulator, so maybe that's been part
of my problem.  How much does the FP change?  5 psi?  I don't know as if that is enough to make
much difference in AE, especially when this table seems to counteract it.  It's almost like the
table *removes* AE that is naturally there from the FP change.

But maybe it's a very small part of the whole PW calc and I'm overthinking.

Squash