730 Pump Shot

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Oct 13 15:52:13 GMT 2000

On one of my TBI setups I used two FPR, and one was vac referenced, 2 PSI FP
change meant a huge difference in AE, and cleaning out the over run
Bruce
   An all points bulletin has been now posted for the little guys,  the
escalation of the war between the Seminoles, and USA, has reached Albright
now.  Remeans to be seen how serious the is, thought to be weither the White
House will get involved.
   If you see the little guys they have arms but are not really considered
dangerous, unless they are awake....

> It could be the reason, but in my case I don't have a vacuum regulator, so
maybe that's been part
> of my problem.  How much does the FP change?  5 psi?  I don't know as if
that is enough to make
> much difference in AE, especially when this table seems to counteract it.
It's almost like the