Tuning question for 730 ECM

Edmond euro at lvcm.com
Fri Oct 13 18:39:41 GMT 2000

Hey guys. In my first attempt to modify a bin file with tunercat, I'm trying to eliminate the flat spot I see at close to 4000 RPM on the tach. What happens is when I get close to 4000 RPM in third gear at WOT the RPMs drop a few hundred RPM then they start creeping back up. Could it be going lean or not have enough spark ? My Diacom doesnt show ANYTHING unusual at that spot except of course the RPM drop and a slight leaning out like a drop of about 50 mv... What do you guys think I should play with in the bin ? Thanx
92 Z28 L98 350
Ported and polished heads, ported stock TPI base, ported plenum, Comp Cams XR270HR-10 cam (lift .495/.502 duration 218/224 lobe separation 110), Edelbrock TES headers, LT4 valve springs, Crane AFPR, Flowmaster catback with LT1 style tips, MSD coil & wires...