Oxygen Sensor Replacement

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Oct 14 23:23:21 GMT 2000

I'm saying GM has several hundred different part numbers for O2 sensors,
they don't manufacturer that many for no reason.   Now, amongst the 3 wire
heated ones are quite a range of possibles.  The C-3 ecms are the older
ones, and hence not as fussy as the newer ones, and can tolerate a "close is
good enough" within that series.
Bruce

From: "Dan Townsend" <xybertron at cox-internet.com>